Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Starting a stupid blog

First day of accessing my blog
Y create a blog? I dunno....
Feels like it's time to start a new day
You noe, like setting up a new milestone
To setup a place where I can put all my thoughts n interested articles in...
In short, mayb jz another sampah tong
I start many blog b4, but give up in the end...
Y? I think is lack of topic to write about..
N sometimes, not all the thoughts also can be shared on line
But for this time... I plan a new topic - Financial freedom
Talking bout naming d blog
Tooks me some time
At d end, I jz name it G-Blog
G, can stand for my name Gary
or... gentlemen
or... guy
or... gay
or... g-string
or... g-spot?!
Wakaka... whatever...
Jz try to makes thing simple
It's nite time 11.10pm
To be continue...

No comments: